Quantcast
  Loading... Please wait...

Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine Original 750ml

Hover over image to zoom

  • Image 1
Ole Smoky Moonshine
$21.99
SKU:
IT002136

 Product Description

For Sippin'! A True Moonshine Experience.
 
Ole Smoky's authentic moonshine is made from corn grown by local farmers in East Tennessee. Our century old recipe proclaims a grain bill of 80% corn, with the remaining 20% a secret that gives Ole Smoky the natural essence of a traditional moonshine. It is best described with an underlying tone of buttered popcorn and a gentle touch of honey suckle.
 
So, relax a spell, crack open a cold jar, and sip away.
 
100 Proof, MOUNTAIN MADE!

 Find Similar Products by Category

 Product Reviews

  1. very crisp

    Posted by Unknown on 2nd Mar 2013

    I bought some of the shine in gatlinburgh and I loved it its clean and smooth


 

newsletter


Copyright 2016 Crown Wine & Spirits. All Rights Reserved.
Sitemap | Powered by Crown Wine and Spirits